Please Read the Tattoo Studio Policies
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE FOR ANY REASON.
- We tattoo individuals 18 years of age or older, with legitimate STATE or GOVERNMENT, released I.D.
- You should be 18 years of age or older to get a tattoo. When you are under 18, you need to come with a mom and dad or legal guardian. The guardian should have a state or government-issued I.D. They should have some image I.D., along with a birth certificate (this does not consist of any scanned copies or pictures. You need to bring the real files).
- Please DO NOT take images OR MAKE USE of the artwork in our portfolios or social networks accounts TO POST IT ON YOUR SHOP OR SOCIAL MEDIA WITHOUT OUR CONSENT.
- We do not replicate other individuals’ tattoos.
- Spectators might take PHOTOS OR VIDEO ONLY with both the artist’s and the customer’s consent.
- NO PETS ALLOWED. We do not believe it is spick-and-span to have a pet dog around a location that needs to be a sterilized environment. Honestly is not hygienic. Please leave it at the house; do not bring it to the tattoo studio.
- We will NOT carry out any tattoo on individuals we presume of being under the impact of drugs or alcohol.
- You are needed to have a legitimate STATE or GOVERNMENT released I.D. for ALL SERVICES used.
- If you have any medical conditions, please consult your physician before getting tattooed. Make sure to inform the artist of these conditions or any medications you might be on.
- CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO or AREA OF WORK. Please leave them in your home. Our company believes our working location, for kids, explicitly sobbing infants, are sidetracking. The tattoo studio CAN be a harmful environment for a bored kid of any age.
- Due to the possible dangers included, we will not tattoo pregnant females.
- We will NOT do any gang-affiliated, racist, or drug-related tattoos.
THE DAY OF YOUR TATTOO SECTION
- EAT A BIG MEAL BEFOREHAND
- DRINK A LOT OF WATER
- AVOID ALCOHOL THE DAY BEFORE AND OF
- PACK A DRINK (NON-ALCOHOLIC), A PHONE CHARGER, AND CASH FOR YOUR TIP.
- DON’T TAKE ANY PAINKILLERS (BLOOD THINNERS = MORE BLOOD = MORE DIFFICULT TATTOO).
- DON’T TAKE ANY ILLICIT DRUGS.
- DRESS COMFORTABLY AND IN DARK COLORS TO AVOID INK/BLOOD STAINS IN SPECIAL THIS GOES FOR GIRLS THAT LIKE TO SHOW UP WITH FANCY OR WHITE CLOTHES.
- WEAR DEODORANT, BE CLEAN AND DON’T DO USE YOURSELF IN PERFUME OR COLOGNE. YOU DON’T WANT THE TATTOO ARTIST HASTENING BECAUSE CAN’T STAND THE SMELL.